Host AIFM and Appointed Representative Services
Langham Hall is regulated in Luxembourg and the UK as a full scope AIFM, providing this service to funds investing in real estate, private equity, debt, infrastructure, and fund of funds.
We can therefore assist fund sponsors wishing to establish, operate and/or market a fund in any EU jurisdiction.
- Bespoke services tailored to suite your needs
- A commercial approach assisting fund sponsors (including first time funds, spin-offs and REITs) who may not have the time, capacity or resources to establish their own AIFM;
- Speed to market for a fund launch with a robust and commercial framework already in place;
- One-stop-shop or pick-and-mix service selection including:
- Host AIFM (regulated by the CSSF or FCA) delegated portfolio management or investment adviser basis,
- Appointed Representative regulatory cover and FCA operator (in the UK),
- Fund and SPV domiciliation and accounting,
- Depositary services (regulated by the CSSF or FCA); and
- Substance and director requirements in our serviced jurisdictions;
- Reduced risk for investment advisors given our host AIFM platform was started by Langham Hall rather than acquired with potentially historical risks.
For our Host AIFM in Luxembourg, please find more information on the complaints handling procedure in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
For new fund managers in the UK, Langham Hall offers the option of providing a regulatory umbrella, either permanently or until the fund manager decides to become regulated.
The service is quick to set up and allows real estate and private equity fund sponsors to market their funds to investors in the UK and to arrange and advise on deals by becoming an appointed representative of Langham Hall.