- Position: Data Architect
- Department: IT
- Reporting to: Asia IT Manager (key stakeholders include Asia Director and Senior Management Team)
- Existing members of IT Department: Business Architect, Application Architect and Technology Architect
- Mission: implement and maintain data architecture in Asia (Hong Kong and Singapore offices)
Training and Qualification support:
- We offer full training and support in IT systems for private equity and real estate funds, the chance to develop your skills with us, as well as a stable and reliable working environment
- We offer examination support (such as paid exam leave and practical experience mentoring) to complete relevant professional qualification
Manage the business data domain
- simplify the vocabulary for standardisation of business data and processes
- establish data properties and requirements for integration between applications
- implement and review procedures to maintain data quality across applications
Implementation of various IT projects
- Develop and customize financials reports.
- Optimize the dataflow from source documents to reports.
- Perform systems development, testing, code review and end users training and support.
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, you may be required to perform other IT related ad hoc duties or projects.
Academic and technical requirements:
- Holding a degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or related disciplines
- Excellent programming skills
- Demonstrate a recent experience in any functional programming
- Knowledge of Wolfram Language, VBA and SQL is a plus.
- Interest in Asset Management is appreciated
- Passion for learning and extending your knowledge regarding emerging technologies
- Excellent communication in English, especially the ability to listen and understand business needs
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with an eye for detail to identify patterns
Please email email@example.com with all of the following information:
- Your resume
- Details of your full academic record including exams taken and grades obtained from high school through to university (transcripts are not required at this stage)
- Work experience
- Current and expected salary