Langham Hall has been named the Winner of both UK private equity fund administrator of the year and UK real estate fund administrator of the year by ACQ Global Awards 2018.
For the sixth consecutive year, Langham Hall has been recognised as a leader in fund administration. Rob Short, Managing Partner, expressed his gratitude to Langham Hall’s clients. “This continued recognition of Langham Hall by ACQ would not have been possible without our clients' support. We are of course delighted to win awards for both sectors".
A few facts you might not know:
- Langham Hall is an owner managed professional service firm.
- Langham Hall has eight global offices: London, Jersey, Guernsey, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore and New York.
- Employs over 400 professionals.
- Langham Hall provides fund accountancy and administration services to debt, infrastructure, private equity and real estate fund managers.
- Acts as AIFMD depositary and depositary-lite services to a global client base of more than 220 funds.
ACQ, a premier global M&A magazine, announced the results of its ACQ Global Awards 2018. Since 2008, the ACQ Global Awards have been celebrating achievement, innovation and brilliance in their annual awards. ACQ operate an independent nomination process that importantly means all award winners are chosen by ACQ's readership.
If you would like to speak to Langham Hall about our fund administration or depositary services, please contact Rob Short or Marie Fitzpatrick:
Rob Short, Managing partner
t: +44 (0) 20 3597 7905
Marie Fitzpatrick, Business development director
t: +44 (0) 20 3597 7909