HR Assistant – Talent Acquisition (Fresh graduates are welcome)
- Position: HR Assistant – Talent Acquisition (Fresh graduates are welcome)
- Department: HR
- Reporting to: Asia HR Manager (key stakeholders include Asia Director and Senior Management Team)
- Mission: Implement and maintain the talent recruitment in Asia (Hong Kong, Singapore and ShenZhen offices)
We are looking for a HR Assistant – Talent Acquisition to join our Group HR team. You will be responsible for the full cycle of recruitment working with stakeholders and vendors across global and supporting HR Manager in implementing ad-hoc HR projects and conducting market research.
- Collaborate with the HR manager and external recruitment service providers to plan and manage the recruitment, selection and onboarding procedure, including job posting, CV screening, organize & participate interviews, coordinate assessment, salary negotiations, employment contract furnishing, and new staff onboarding etc.
- Liaise with the HR managers to understand the recruitment needs, as well as to develop job description, to form recruitment plan strategies and provide professional support throughout the hiring process
- Conduct market research and source candidates via various recruitment channels
- Create the candidate database and build relationships with talents
- Organize and participate in job fairs, campus recruitment, career talks, walk-in days with related recruitment campaigns
- Prepare regular reports and perform other ad hoc tasks for HR Dept as assigned by management
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, you may be required to perform other HR related ad hoc duties or projects.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience as a talent acquisition or similar
- Proficiency with social media, CV databases, and professional networks
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
- Able to perform multi-tasks to meet tight schedule, work independently and under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficiency in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Pro-active, attentive to details, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good team player and strong passion for talent acquisition
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your details resume with current salary, expected salary and available start date by email email@example.com