Langham Hall is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to act as operator for collective investment schemes.
We provide a tailored and interactive service where clients rely on us to monitor the structure in a measured and informed manner.
Typical services provided to a limited partnership for the role of the operator are as follows:
- operation of the partnership;
- quarterly compliance reviews and meetings with the client;
- monitoring of accounting and financial information;
- review of any investor memos, meeting minutes and any other information regarding the monitoring of the structure, including but not limited to information received;
- monitoring of any future distributions, draw downs of debt and payment of expenses;
- conforming to the requirements of Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA), with any subsequent amendments and also conforming to the requirements of the FCA;
- annual review of both internal and external records to ensure full compliance;
- monitoring of the partnership agreement and any other agreements to ensure the terms are adhered to;
- dealing with investor queries and requests in respect of the partnership;
- review of any calculations, allocation and distribution of funds to partners which are payable in accordance with the partnership agreement;
- review of the annual accounts of the partnership;
- liaison with the General Partner (GP); and
- filing of any notices required to be filed with Companies House and/or the London Gazette pursuant to the Limited Partnerships Act 1907.