Our approach to the Covid-19 pandemic
We recognise the impact Covid-19 has been having on our clients, colleagues and friends. Our priority is protecting the health and well-being of our employees while ensuring we continue to deliver industry leading services.
As a partner led business, we have the ability to move swiftly to implement changes and adapt to ongoing challenges.
- Back in January we stress-tested the business’s infrastructure ahead of implementing a working from home policy for all our staff across all our jurisdictions, in line with local government guidance
- Each Head of Department has led the creation of their business unit from scratch, resulting in agile teams that are flexible and can easily adapt to client demands
- Having offices across the globe has meant we can share learnings and best practices between locations, taking an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving
- We have worked closely with our clients to understand their challenges, particularly in relation to audit sign off, review of loan agreements and more in light of the current crisis
- We regularly survey our staff’s wellbeing to ensure we are providing the most relevant and appropriate support infrastructure
If you have any questions or concerns, do please contact a member of our team who would be happy to discuss further.
Each of our jurisdictions have been carrying out detailed risk assessments, identifying and minimising the risks to our staff in line with the local government guidelines.
These are available upon request, please contact your local team for further information.