Intern – accountant/administrator
Depending on the skill-set of the candidate, the role will include some or all of the following:
- Assistance in the client take-on procedures to include KYC checks.
- Assistance with the administration, company secretarial and regulatory filing process to ensure Langham Hall’s clients are in compliance with Luxembourg law
- Bookkeeping and preparation of financial statement for Luxembourg companies and funds.
- General assistance with administrative tasks.
- Team work within the company and other company’s partners.
- Work in close cooperation with the parent company located in London.
Technical knowledge / skills required:
- Expertise in Excel, Word (MS Office).
- Excellent communication organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English (French, German and other languages would be considered as an advantage).
- Ability to work in a small environment with focused and motivated individuals.
For further information, please call Loredana Itu on +352 2785 1527.