Reports to: Executive Assistant
Due to rapid company growth, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our successful and reputable organisation, supporting the Managing Partner, Head of Client Services and the Business Development Director based at our Head Office in London.
In this newly created role, you will have the opportunity to make it your own and make a difference to the continued success of the company. If you are a professional, hard working and confident individual who thrives under pressure then please apply immediately stating your salary expectations and academic achievements.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years experience working as a junior PA, team secretary or Administrative Assistant. They will be highly organised, ambitious with the ability to prioritise conflicting demands of travel bookings, PA/admin support and producing documentations for various departments this individual will need to be able to manage expectations using their strong communication skills. They will need to be adept at juggling busy schedules across multiple calendars in outlook.
• Diary maintenance, booking both internal and external meetings. (Including venue for lunch or dinners)
• Ongoing maintenance of data within CRM system and mailing lists
• Contact management
• Minute taking and circulating minutes to required individuals
• Providing all round administrative support to the Business Development Director, Head of UK and Managing Partner
• Assisting with the organisation of corporate events and other BD initiatives
• Creating and maintaining Excel spread sheets
• Travel booking for the group (Flights, hotel, trains etc.)
• Maintain travel profile for each person to ensure preferences are known and catered for
• To respond to all enquiries in a professional and timely manner
• Updating contacts and maintaining the client database (on internal drive and external web based system)
• Ad hoc project based work
In addition to the duties listed above, the individual may be requested to perform other ad hoc duties or projects as requested and as experience is gained.
We value employees that are creative, energetic, proactive and intelligent in their thinking and actions.
• Strong organisational skills
• Competent / experienced at using Microsoft office packages (the ability to use word and excel effectively and efficiently is essential to managing work load)
• Excellent Communication skills
• Strong academics, with A-Level (A-C) or higher education
• Photoshop skills (not essential)