SPV administration and accounting
Langham Hall provides a range of services to special purpose vehicles (SPVs). The list below provides a representative sample of administration services provided by Langham Hall:
- company secretarial;
- maintenance of statutory records;
- board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- preparation of board packs and board minutes;
- anti-money laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) limited partner / investor verification;
- domiciliation (i.e. registered office services);
- provision of directors; and
- FATCA reporting.
- periodic management reporting;
- production of annual financial statements;
- coordination of audit; and
- VAT, CIS and Non Resident Landlord reporting.