We recognise that the success of Langham Hall and quality of our client service depends on the people who work for us. We offer the opportunity to join a dynamic business where each individual can be proud of the contribution they make. We aim to recruit, develop and retain the most talented, client focused people, and we ensure that they are appropriately incentivised and rewarded. We invest a significant amount of management time in the development and support of our staff.
Partner and senior management time
Senior Managers have an open door policy. All staff are encouraged to engage
directly with the partners and senior managers. Regular face to face meetings are
scheduled to allow open discussions on any topic.
We encourage a positive culture - the stronger the team, the better the teamwork. It is important that groups have the opportunity to spend time together outside the work environment and we proactively support both team based and firm wide events.
Whether it be technical, systems, management or regulatory training, staff joining Langham Hall will have the opportunity to learn and improve their skills. Examples of recent training include:
- the latest developments in the Real Estate and Private Equity industries,
- the latest technical thinking (from specific interpretation to draft EU rules),
- how to be the best you can be, from a specialist trainer.
The best way to understand how Langham Hall operates is to listen to what our staff say. Here are some examples:
- "I came to Langham Hall having spent five years in the construction industry. In the six months I have spent here my continuous improvement as employee and the progress of the business as a whole have surpassed even my own expectations. Our ethos is to always try to add value to our clients' businesses wherever we can. We also apply this ethos internally by making our systems as efficient and accurate as possible. As a group of individuals we always look to support each other and share knowledge - this really is a part of our everyday culture."
- "Langham Hall has great office camaraderie and there is good support to continuing professional development. Staff are encouraged to participate in activities together creating good team spirit."
- "Langham Hall provides good internal training as well as financial support for external professional exams. Team members are supportive and offer plenty of encouragement."
- “My time at Langham Hall has helped me develop professionally and as a person. There is a positive attitude here. If you are prepared to have a go they will encourage you to reach your potential.”
- “As a new starter, having worked at Langham Hall for a few months I already feel like a valued and integral part of the team. Management understand the need for staff to grow in a professional capacity for the greater good of the business, and there are regular training sessions to enforce this. Opportunities are also given for the team to bond in a non-working environment, boosting morale and creating strong working relationships.“
If you would like to join a winning team, or would simply be interested to have a discussion in the strictest confidence about opportunities, please email your CV with a covering letter.
In Europe to firstname.lastname@example.org
In Asia to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and we look forward to hearing from you.