This is an opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a small, dedicated and professional team.
The Receptionist will manage the front of house and act as a representative of Langham Hall. In addition, the Receptionist will work on a range of matters, providing administration services for LHFMJ, in order to support the smooth running of the business in day to day activities.
The Receptionist will also assist the Operations Manager and Directors, in their day to day tasks including much of the non-client related tasks and services.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide a first class Meet and Greet service for all clients and visitors of Langham Hall
- Preparation of meeting rooms ahead of client meetings
- Ensure visitors sign in and out of the office
- Direct visitors to meeting rooms and offer refreshments
- Manage the main phone line, screening and directing all calls to the relevant person
- Take and relay messages when required
- Maintain a clean and safe reception area at all times
- Schedule client meetings and update calendars as required
- Stationary and kitchen orders
- Sorting and distributing incoming post
- Responsible for outgoing mail (to include franking)
- Co-ordinating courier services /pickups
- General administration tasks
- Event planning
- Electronic filing
- Completion of expense claims in Practice Engine
- PA related tasks from time to time
The above list of duties is not exclusive and in addition to the duties listed, there will be a number of interesting and varied ad hoc projects.
This is a position best suited to an organised, enthusiastic person.
Technical knowledge / skills required:
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines
- Desire to work in a small business environment with focused and hardworking individuals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Strong Microsoft word and Excel skills
Reception and office administration experience is desirable, ideally in a similar position.