Intern - fund accountant
We are a leading provider of specialist accounting and administration services to private equity and real estate funds based in Europe and Asia.
Our clients include both well known international fund management groups and medium sized fund managers. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service. We are not a volume player - we tailor our services to each individual client and seek to add value with our deep understanding of their businesses.
Find more about us at our website: www.langhamhall.com
- we offer full training and support in private equity and real estate funds, the chance to develop your skills, as well as a stable and reliable working environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- supporting our compliance team including KYC/AML, FATCA and CRS;
- supporting the preparation of financial statements and other accounting reports for our clients;
- supporting our fund administration team including update transactions record in our financial accounting system, perform bank reconciliations, analysis of fund transactions, preparation of fund correspondence and notices, permanent files maintenance;
- supporting the client during the year-end audit, including the preparation of audit schedules.
Technical knowledge / skills required:
- accounting graduates with a strong academic track and a suitable accounting focused degree;
- intention to make a career as an accountant and purse a professional accounting qualification;
- a positive attitude, a sense of satisfaction from doing your best and self-discipline are all essential;
- excellent written and spoken Mandarin and English communication skills;
- experience in using accounting packages for bookkeeping and report production is helpful but not essential;
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience, including the ability to produce neatly presented work.
Please email HKrecruitment@langhamhall.com with all of the following information:
- Your resume
- Details of your full academic record including exams taken and grades obtained from high school through university (transcripts are not required at this stage)
- Work experience
- Current and expected salary