Depending on the skill-set of the candidate, the role will include some or all of the following:
• Assistance in the client take-on procedures to include KYC checks.
• Assistance with the administration, company secretarial and regulatory filing process to ensure Langham Hall’s clients are in
compliance with Luxembourg law.
• Bookkeeping and preparation of financial statement for Luxembourg companies and funds.
• General assistance with administrative tasks.
• Team work within the company and other company’s partners.
• Work in close cooperation with the parent company located in London.
• Expertise in Excel, Word (MS Office).
• Excellent communication organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English (French, German and other languages would be considered as an advantage).
• Ability to work in a small environment with focused and motivated individuals.
For further information, please call Mylene Covalcique on +352 27851527