Fund administration manager
The Manager will, together with the Director, be responsible for the day-to-day running of a team in the Luxembourg office. The office has grown rapidly from zero to 17 people in the last three years. The candidate will, in particular, be in charge of the company’s client accounting, reporting and tax compliance functions. The candidate will also in time be a director on a portfolio of client relationships and will also be expected to act as a director on fund and SPV boards. The candidate will be expected to interface at a senior level with our clients in order to problem solve and proactively oversee the delivery of our services.
The successful candidate will be involved in building, mentoring and motivating a team of accountants and administrators to provide a quality client-focused service. The candidate may also have marketing and business development responsibilities and will be involved in prospective client pitches and presentations. The candidate will also have an understanding of the regulatory issues applicable to Luxembourg PFS.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participation in the day-to-day management of the Luxembourg business.
- Client-facing and client-focused position with overall responsibility for the delivery of accounting, reporting and VAT compliance services to fund and SPV clients.
- Ensuring client satisfaction through systematic process and high quality of delivery.
- Solving problems proactively using technical expertise and common-sense.
- Building, mentoring and motivating a client servicing team with an emphasis on excellence.
- Ensuring that statutory and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Responsibility for managing client-team communications, which may operate on a cross-jurisdictional basis.
- Acting as a director of funds and SPVs as appropriate.
- Participating in marketing and business development activities, including prospective client pitches.
Technical knowledge / skills required:
- Direct experience of client service in a professional services firm.
- Luxembourg GAAP and IFRS.
- An understanding of the legal and regulatory regimes applicable to Luxembourg PFS and Luxembourg funds and SPVs.
- Proactive and problem-solving approach to client servicing.
- Ability to work in a small, but rapidly expanding, company environment with focused and motivated individuals.
- Ability to plan effectively, with strong deadline orientation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in managing, mentoring and motivating teams and individuals.
- Excellent organisational skills and interpersonal skills for a high degree of client interaction and the promotion of client interaction within the business.
- Fluent in English, with French and/or German an advantage.
Minimum Education / Qualifications
- The candidate will hold a professional accounting qualification at an appropriate level (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
For further information, please call Tatyana Boger on +352 27851520.