Reports to: Compliance manager
LHL is seeking a graduate to join its expanding Compliance Department.
He/she will be responsible to support the Compliance Manager in designing, evaluating, supporting, and influencing a culture of compliance throughout the organization, as well as assisting in the management and execution of an efficient AML monitoring program.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Compliance Manager (CM) in the update of the internal policies and procedures and general corporate governance matters;
- Participate with the CM on the review of potential new clients, including the review of new business take-on-forms, client due diligence profiles, risk assessments, client identification documents and other documents as appropriate;
- Review of the KYC files for existing clients, identification of main issues and missing information and update of the database;
- Support to the CM for transaction monitoring;
- Monitor that the internal policies and procedures are being consistently and effectively adhered to;
- Coverage of miscellaneous Compliance topics (FATCA, CRS, etc) in cooperation with other team members to meet LHL and its clients' needs;
- Help maintain records to include conflicts, breaches, complaints and any other record that may be required to be kept from a compliance perspective;
- Monitor changes in applicable law, regulation and guidance and assist in preparing LHL’s quarterly compliance report to the Board;
- Participate with the CAM on the evaluation and control of the compliance risk of LHL.
Technical knowledge / skills required:
- Fluent in English (French or German would be considered as an advantage).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proactive, rigorous and ability to multitask;
- Team player with the ability to work independently;
- Good working knowledge of MS products.
- You have obtained a Bachelor/Master degree in Law, Finance, Economics;
- You are interested in a career in compliance;
- You would like to gain international experience in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
For further information please call Mylene Covalcique on +352 2785 1527